Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
For checkout of W973 Logic Panels and W975 Satellite Sequencers.
* Simulates the HEAT and COOL ramp signal of a T7067 Dual Set Point Thermostat and the economizer low limit function.
* Consists of 2 potentiometers and a resistor assembly mounted in a test box.
* Provides a heat/cool ramp signal from less than 2 Vdc (min) to 16.6 Vdc (max).
* Provides an Economizer low limit signal from 4.0 Vdc (equivalent to 45 F (7 C) at the C7046 Discharge Sensor) to 4.5 Vdc (equivalent to 69 F (21 C).
* Four test leadwires have color-coded bands with correspondingW973 terminal numbers.
* Leadwires have alligator clips for easy connection to W973 terminals.
* Description: Manual Potentiometer
* Dimensions: 4-1/4 in. high x 2-3/4 in. wide x 2-5/16 in. deep
* Comments: For Vertical mounting on 2 x 4 in outlet box (at least 1-3/4 in deep)