Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
Delay on Break Timers ("anti-short cycle", "ON delay on break") helps to protect air conditioning, refrigeration and heat pump equipment from damage which may be caused by the rapid short cycling of compressors.
* Reliable anti-short cycle protection
* Lockout delay is ideal to help prevent the rapid short cycling of compressors in HVACR equipment
* 5 minute fixed time delay (300 seconds)
* Built in transient protection
* Factory selectable voltage range: 24, 115 and 240 VAC
Mode of Operation - Upon application power, the load is energized. When the thermostat or other switch opens or there is a loss of power, the load is de-energized and the delay period begins. The compressor will not start again during the delay period. Restart occurs after the delay period has elapsed.
Product Specs Fixed Time Delay: 5 Minutes
Voltage, or volts, is a measurement of the difference between two electric fields (in heating terms, the difference between the Earth's electrical field and the electricity running through your wires).
Amperage, or amps, refers to the amount of electricity flowing through the wires.
Amp Inrush: 10
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Voltage Drop: 2.5v @1amp
Holding Current: 20 mA
Size: 2" x 2"