Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
Bryant Evolution Control Model # ZONE CONTROL SYSTXBBUIZ01
It has the same specs and is backwards compatible, but also compatible with the newer Bryant Evolution units.
Bryant specializes in creating a customized home comfort system tailored to your needs with our broad selection of residential heating and cooling products.
The Bryant Evolution Control system is the ultimate control center for all your system components.
When you add an Bryant Evolution Control to a compatible variable-speed furnace, fan coil, or small packaged product, you'll enjoy longer heating and cooling systems at lower fan speeds for a more consistent temperature throughout your home. By adding an Infinity or Performance Series compatible outdoor unit, you will enjoy extra benefits, which include better humidity and temperature control, as well as a more energy-efficient comfort system. The Bryant Evolution Zone control allows you to create up to 8 zones of customized comfort.
The Bryant Evolution Zoning system does not require a bypass damper, leaving air temperature (LAT) sensor, or field-installed power transformer.
* Up to 8 zones of control
* Patented automatic duct assessment design compensates for ductwork variability
* No bypass damper required or recommended
* No LAT or HPT sensors required or recommended
* No field-installed transformer required
* Fan airflow adjustment by zone
* 4-wire installation from each component in the system
* Intuitive on screen prompts for ease of installation and service
* IdealHumidity™ settings are the default, no longer requiring increased system setup
* Complete integration of temperature, humidity and ventilation in every season
* TrueSense™ dirty filter detection
* Indoor Air Quality pop-up reminders
* 7-day programmability with 2 or 4 period per day
* Easy timed-override schedule
* Simplified vacation schedules
* Day-at-a-glance programming for simplified ease of use
* Programmable fan by period
* General maintenance reminder messaging
* Optional Remote Access Kit can be added for access to your system from the internet or phone